Defect Inspection System KLA-Tencor Corporation Surfscan 6220
|Name:||Defect Inspection System|
|Facility:||MEMS Technologies Dresden|
|Partner:||Fraunhofer Institute for Photonic Microsystems (IPMS)|
This tool detects, counts, and sizes defects.
- Throughput: 150 per hour for 200mm wafers
- Accommodates wafer sizes: 100,125,150,200mm
- Sensitivity: 0.09µm @ 80% capture rate
- Repeatability is less than 1.0% at 1 of 0.204 diameter latex spheres on bare silicon
- Contamination is less than 0.005 particles/cm² greater than 0.15µm Illumination source is 30mW Argon-Ion laser, 488 wavelength
- Haze Sensitivity is 0.02ppm
Link to Further Details
Points of Contact
This is an instrument within the Dresden Fraunhofer Cluster Nanoanalysis (DFCNA).
Last updated at: 13 July 2017 at 11:54:12