Fraunhofer Institute for Transportation and Infrastructure Systems IVIGerman name: "Fraunhofer-Institut für Verkehrs- und Infrastruktursysteme IVI".
|phone:||+49 351 4640-800|
|fax:||+49 351 4640-803|
|address:||Fraunhofer Institute for Transportation and Infrastructure Systems IVI, Zeunerstraße 38, 01069 Dresden, Germany|
The Fraunhofer IVI is confronting present-day challenges, operating in a wide array of topics within several fields of research such as transport telematics, disposition, logistics, vehicle propulsion and sensor technologies, but while also incorporating the information and communication sectors, traffic planning and traffic ecology.
The institute's research focus is on the development and application of:
- Intermodal transport information and transport management systems
- Vehicle guidance and driver assistance systems
- Draughting tools for plant engineering
- Automation systems for transport and utility systems
- Integration of new energy carriers into vehicle technology
Last updated at: 2016-09-19 13:39 CEST